Friday, March 8, 2013

The Best Ways to Travel

Nowadays there are many ways to travel, but my favorite is the train in my city (Caracas) because is a transport medium fast, efficient, safe and clean. Also, this ways of transport is very useful to move in this city. The behavorial of the people into the train are civilized. Las rules of etiquette are enforced. Is beautiful see how the people have good manners when they enter in the subway. I'll like that the user in other subways around the world follow the example of my city how to keep clean in the halls of train. Calgary have un excelent system the subway, but I have seen how the user get dirty their pretty train throwing any garbage on the floor. They no enforce the rules of not eat inside the train; they are too piggy. Calgary is know how as one of cleanest cities in the world, and I would like that their user change their manner, so this city continued follow the cleanest the world.
 
 
Caracas Train
 

 
Calgary Train
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That train in Caracas looks really nice! I just checked the information online, and the system looks quite extensive. The C-Train is slowly expanding, but I think we need a subway downtown.

    Corrections:
    ...because it is a fast, efficient, safe and clean form of transport.

    They don't enforce the rules of not eating inside the train; they are too sloppy. ("Piggy" is a noun)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, the garbage is the worst thing that I can see in the trains, but almost the trains are clean.
    maybe your city's trains are the cleanest, which makes good feelings.

    ReplyDelete