Thursday, February 28, 2013

Advise to Visit Calgary

My friend Ian is thinking of visiting Calgary these days, I have some tips for his stay to be comfortable. First, he should bring winter clothes because is cold right now. If he like sports winter, he should try to learn ski or snowboard. There are many places near city to learn sports winter. Second, I should take him to Banff. Everybody that visited Calgary goes to BanffI should have time because my friend knows many things in this beautiful Providence of Alberta. I believe so he will enjoy this place. On the other hand, he ought to know the restaurants here. These has delicious food of different countries. He shouldn't eat spice food because he have problem with his stomach. He shouldn't get out solo because he don't speak English. We shouldn't be late night in downtown, it tends to be dangerous. I hope pick he up in the airport soon.



1 comment:

  1. There are lots of great places to visit in Alberta. Everyone goes to Banff, but I would recommend Waterton and Dinosaur National Park as well.

    Corrections:
    First, he should bring winter clothes because it is cold right now.

    There are many places near the city to learn winter sports.

    ReplyDelete