Saturday, March 30, 2013

Comments About the Book "The Interpreter"

Hi everybody! Today I'm going to comment about a book that read in my class. It's called The Interpreter. It's about a president in Africa that he will talk in the United Nations, but the people his country hate him because he has murdered too much innocents and they don't want to speak in this organization, but that is remanded in. Some people that working in the United Nations will try to kill him. However, the police avoided that this occur.
 
Really I enjoy this book. It was cliff-hanger all the time. Moreover, this is my first time that I read a history before of see the movie. I never imagine the exciting that would be to see the movie and understand each part of the book that the director explained in their scenes. It was awesome. This is one of the reasons by which I enjoyed this book. Mi character favourite was Silvia because she was very smart and crafty; she always knew how do the things before of proceed. I recommended this book to other ESL students of semester future. You enjoy a lot this exciting history. I'll recommend you too.
 


1 comment:

  1. You used vocabulary from the Speaking/Listening class...very nice! I think you gave a good summary of the story. I know some students thought the story was confusing at the beginning, but everything becomes clear by the end. Also, thanks for your hard work on your blog this semester!

    ReplyDelete