Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Favourite Games

My favourite video games when  I was a child were Space Invaders and Pac Man. Space Invaders was one of the first video games designer for the company Atary. The game describes in a spacecraft shooting at spaceships try invader the earth. The spacecraft only could to move in position horizontal avoid the spaceships invader its zone horizontal. While, Pac Man was a circle small that was missing a piece so it looks like a mouth. Appears small points it has to eat within a maze. However, fourth ghosts walk the maze trying to eat Pac Man. Both video games were figure out and very entertaining. They were funny in its era. I prefer video games that board games because digital games are most interesting to play for  the nice picture and combine complex effect visuals. These video games aren't popular today because the technology has been advancing quickly and now there games complex, colorful, entertaining and with full patterns.
 



2 comments:

  1. Nice games! I enjoyed them when I was a child as well. I used to play Atari a lot...maybe too much!

    Corrections:
    Both video games were easy to figure out and very entertaining. ("figure out" is a phrasal verb)

    I prefer video games to board games because digital games are most interesting to play for the nice pictures and complex visual effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pacman is a unforgettable game. My nephews are even still playing...

    ReplyDelete