Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Best Season for Me

The best season for me is winter. Many people will say me that it is stranger, but I never have been in a season winter. Actually, I'm in Calgary enjoy their large winter here. I like to see how the city begin to filled snow for everywhere. The scenery of the city change enormously and everything looks white. The view is beautiful and more when is snowing. In season winter I take my sky and I go to practice sky with my friends. We keep us into the mountain all day until the park close. Also, I go to walk for the different freezer lakes of the city. Besides, I shared with my sons for many time at home in winter season. Regrettably, we don't have winter season in my country. My country have two seasons all the year, a summer season where just is hot with bit rain, and a winter season where all time is raining. I have little time getting know Calgary, but with the little I lived here, I have been charmed by this city. I hope that when you come to this city in winter you also like it as I.
 


4 comments:

  1. You have a very positive attitude about winter! There are lots of great activities that people can do in the winter, but I think Calgarians complain because the winters can be too long.

    Corrections:
    Actually, I'm in Calgary to enjoy their long winter here.

    In winter, I take my skis and I go skiing with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex If you drive the car in winter in Calgary, I think you will change your mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, you changed the rain of your country by snow in Calgary. Good change. You can make snowmen and skiing

    ReplyDelete
  4. in my country don't have winter too , but I think spring more interesting for me.

    ReplyDelete