Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Calgary is a Safe City?

I think that Calgary is a more safe than mi city Caracas. Why my city is less safe? For many reasons: first, in my city sell many illegal products such as clothes, shoes, perfumes, and even electronic articles. All these products are imitation. Second, they also sell pirated CDs, DVDs and Blue-Rays. This business is huge. My government have been to trying to arrest the counterfeiters, but is complicated to eliminate this illegal business. They are expert in counterfeit anything from logos, brand names until tags with fake information. The quality of this products is too bad. I hope that my city try to break this complex business.
 

 
I believe that in Calgary is difficult find counterfeit products, because I had been walking for different stores and here is impossible get clothe, shoe, technology and even food fake. I'm always careful on the street to avoid I become a victim of the counterfeiters.

3 comments:

  1. I think your right .. I don't see here any imitation clothes or bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that you need a lot of work to be done to make Caracas safer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good use of the vocabulary from Unit 3! I don't think I've ever seen counterfeit goods for sale in Calgary. The laws against that here are very strict.

    Corrections:
    I think that Calgary is safer than my city, Caracas.

    I hope that my city tries to crack down on this complex business.

    ReplyDelete