Friday, February 15, 2013

My Last Travel Drumheller

Hi everybody!! Today I want share with you my travel most recently made in Canada. It was for Drumheller. It's located at one hour and half  by car to the north east the Calgary city. It's a small town with people very friendly and pleasant. It's a place especial for its formation geological, because there have been found many bones of animals that lived in our planet miles years ago. These animals are the dinosaurs. It's amazing place, because the most town working about the dinosaurs discovery and they lived of tourism to this one. One interesting thing was the town had many big dummies of dinosaur for some street of the town.   
 
I went to the Royal Tyrrell Museum. It was an awesome place. I had never been in a museum with many account of species of dinosaurs in one solo place. I was excited because when I was study at university, I saw some geological class about these animals. Also I remember that my geology teacher spoken me about the Drumheller. When I arrived at the museum I enjoy all the things that it had. This was awesome feel everything that I read in books and classes when I was studying to see them really. I enjoyed a lot this travel. I hope return in spring, because many people said me the activity of fossil discovery will begin on the next season. This was my last travel through of this beautiful country.
 



    

3 comments:

  1. It's very nice place to visit. I visited it last Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great travell.. I wish have the oportunity to visit these place...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Drumheller is a great destination. The museum is very extensive. You should go to Dinosaur National Park in the summer - they have a lot of fossils there as well, and the landscape is more like Arizona than Alberta.

    Corrections:
    It's a small town with very friendly and pleasant people. (Put the adjectives before the noun)

    I was excited because when I was studying at university, I took some geological classes about these animals.

    ReplyDelete