Thursday, February 7, 2013

$10 Million Just to Me....Hmnn!!!

When I won $10 million I would like to buy a big yacht to go to the different islands with all my friends and to do parties every time. So, I would like to help people homeless because they can be a warm places where live on. Then, the half of my money I would like invest in business to have a future safe. All of theses ideas are excellent to me. I think that the people will be happy with me if I won this high amount of money, and I will have the door of the sky open anytime. 
 
What do you think? Are you would be agree with me?    

7 comments:

  1. I think those are good ways to spend your money...helping other people, but also having fun yourself! Partying on an island would be great, especially in the winter.

    Corrections:
    Also, I would like to help homeless people because they need aw warm place where they can live.

    (Last question) Would you agree with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I want to give you my number phone to go with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like parties! Thank you for your invitation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are my best friend ever>>>>>>>



























































































































    B






    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope one day you will see this as real.

    ReplyDelete