Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Maracay - Venezuela

 
I'm going to tell you the best city to live is Maracay. It's at the north of my country Venezuela. Why is the best place? Because the people are friendly, it have many trees of mango for all the city, have a beautiful lake beside of the city, the beaches are half an hour to the city and the cities more important of the country are near of Maracay. The people can eat many restaurants of different country there. If you want to walk to the city you can find on the grow mangos of different kinds and flavors. There are many things to see in Maracay such as their hotels, nature parks, beautiful cays near to the beach, malls and the big stadiums there. The weather is hot 35 °C all the year. You don't have problem while you get an air conditions in your room, you can sleep quiet.
 
Come to know is lovely city, and I promise you won't want to return to your city. Maracay the garden city of Venezuela.
 






  

6 comments:

  1. That looks really beautiful! I like the idea of a city without winter, and I enjoy going to the beach.

    Corrections:
    It's in the north of my country, Venezuela.

    If you want to walk to the city, you can find mangos of different kinds and flavors growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh mangos, I love the mangos.
    Alex, do you know that some cities in my country reach to 50°C ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Asmaa! Really? Your cities are hotter. I think that may be difficult to live there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That difficult to turn from hottest city to coldest city.
      :)

      Delete